Friday, August 16, 2019

Welcome To Shroo's Place!


Hello lovely visitor! Welcome to this, my new blog aaaaall about art and creative things, and about me - Shroo - my journey and my arty life.


   
Red-haired girl known as Shroo or Artyshroo, an artist and illustrator of nature and wildlife
 
      I'm excited to be able to call myself an Artist. I work with anything and everything I can find to create pieces that - I hope - relect something of what I love and a little of who I am. I love nature and wildlife - animals in general (although still a bit iffy on spiders and wasps) and I have a lifelong passion for illustration inspired by the glorious worlds depicted in the books of fiction I enjoyed as a child and still delight in to this day.  I also have a [probably unhealthy] addiction to paper, stickers, fabric, pens....well, you get the idea, so when I get time to spare I dive into book making and art journaling and have a fine old time not even making the TINIEST dent in my stash. Hoard. Collection......we'll go with 'collection'!

Art supplies and art journals, paint and brushes of Artyshroo, a mixed media artist and illustrator

      This is my second foray into the world of the Blog; you can find my original one here:
 https://artyshroo.blogspot.com.   There you can read about my life and some bizarre memories, my toe-dipping into the world of being a self-employed artisty person, and see my work, follow tutorials and marvel at the consistent disfunctional lack of ability to follow a train of thought. And I promise more of the same here, so brace yourself! In my next post (like I actually have some sort of a proper PLAN...) I'll tell you where I've been and what I've been up to....and introduce you to five cats - the oldest of which is currently perched on my shoulder like a grumpy, fluffy parrot.

Artyshroo and her cat - a red-haired girl and a purple cat mixed media and acrylic intuitive art painting

     Thank you for stopping by - and thank you in advance for popping back to see me next time. If you feel like saying 'hi' please feel free to leave a comment and maybe follow my blog to be the first in line for the next ramble and arty interlude. May your day be truly awesome! - Shroo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

You might like a look at this as well ...

Around and Back Again

    Well. Hello!  And where the good goosedown have I been then, eh? Eh? Valid question, yes. Well, much in solidarity with PRETTY much ever...

More Ramblings...